Imagine a year’s worth of sales and customer information falls into the hands of a hacker who encrypts it and won’t give you the code to decrypt it unless you wire them $100,000 worth of Bitcoin.
Identifying and mitigating a ransomware or wipeware attempt is critical given the inherent sensitive information available to hackers. Having automatic protection that efficiently defends such attacks as they are encountered is essential to minimizing the risk of any company or institution.
Caerleon will offer its ransomware solution along with the state-of-the-art Security Operation Centre (SOC) that a team of experts are building in continental EU.
Our ransomware protection will come in two flavors:
- A software version. It will be affordable and capable of:
- Recovering an encrypted file – or the whole OS in a short period of time.
- It happens automatically. It recognizes that a ransomware attack has happened and it recovers the file or OS without any human intervention.
- It has automatic periodical backups (depending on the hard drive capacity and speed) and a continuous minute-to-minute backup of the system that can be immediately restored.
- This version is most useful for desktops.
- A hardware version. It will be more expensive but will be able to:
- Recover a server in 2 – 3 minutes.
- It, too, needs no human intervention.
- It will also queue incoming traffic and automatically processes it when the server is back up.
Managing attacks remotely without human intervention makes our ransomware protection cost-effective, practical, and effortless.
Our ransomware protection and solution are powered by Emrys Analytics, the leading edge of predictive analytics.